Sunday, July 16, 2006

Step into my Office



Here's me hard at work in tropical (rainy) northern Queensland. It's like freakin' Costa Rica here with the small mountains, palm trees, freaky birds and the humidity but it's not all that warm yet. Sun hasn't been out yet.

I shot my first panorama from inside of the pool. It was a swim up bar. I snuck a piture of me with the drink while my contact was hiding behind the post, thinking I was working hard. Hee Hee. All in a days work. Palm Cove is pretty isolated. Went to a Greek restaurant the other night and everyone stared at me as I ate by myself. Whatever. Get over it already I felt like sayin'. Still lots of screaming brats at this resort but not as bad as before, must be low season. I must remind myself that I was once a screaming brat at an Outrigger in Waikiki. Still a screaming brat I guess, just slightly taller now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that's what I call a cool drink.Enjoying your comments. Dad

July 16, 2006 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, that's it... now i'm going to have to install a pool bar in my apartment now... way too cool.

kurt

July 17, 2006 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are gettint to know queensland ...keep going it is a great place ..... there are a lot of other Aussie birds to discover
George

July 22, 2006 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home