Thursday, July 06, 2006

Mr.Jones and Me

Stinkin’ film crews. Just can’t seem to get away from them. I was supposed to start shooting a month of destinations, tourist attractions, 60 locations in 30 days all over lovely Queensland but it’s been canned. My liason, Queensland is apparently too busy with locations scouting for Indiana Jones 4 to help me out. Crap. Not paying money to see that one boys. I mean Lucas hasn’t done a really great movie since American Graffiti and Spielberg hasn’t done are really great one since the first Indiana Jones. Schindler’s List wasn’t that great, come on. There’s my rant. I hope the don’t have another bratty kid saying, “You’re crazy Doctor Jones. Crazy!” What do I care, they ain’t gettin’ my hard won casholla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home