Saturday, July 01, 2006

Surfin'

After work yesterday I took an hour and a half lesson from a former pro surfer here in Coolangatta. It's the third time I've gone surfing and this time I returned without any visible scars, well a small scrape on the knee, that doesn't count. I've heard it's the most difficult sport to learn, not sure about that, it is very difficult and requires a lot of flexiblity. My longest wave, yes standing on the board was ten seconds! My new record. My muscles ache in weird places. Gotta go out again later ... board and a wetsuit for $25 AUD. Yes a wetsuit, it's winter. Sort of.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blogs are awesome... surfing, wine and good cuisine... what more is there to life... well maybe a little sex, and rock'n'roll would put the cherry on top... glad to see your enjoying yourself.

kurt

July 02, 2006 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home