Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ciao Chow

This hotel is sweet. I have full access to the Regency Club which is a first for me. This means free breakfast and free drinks between 5:30 and 7:30pm including beer, Australian wine, gin, scotch, whatever. Dinner was a large organic field mushroom carefully charred in a wood burning oven topped with marinated feta and “rocket” salad greens. The main was a free-range duck breast with pine nuts. Very tasty. Dessert? No time for that. Got to go shoot the fitness center at 8:45pm before it closes at 9pm. I am here to work. Remember? Ciao Chow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dean
Well you are settling in great, is is good you are bringing some rain to the parched earth of Australia, however they probably need it where the farmers are....
I am having a good time in the West End and have found everything I need, things are going goo and I have a deal that closes on my place on the 28th of June
I will keep you posted ...take care
George

June 21, 2006 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home