Monday, June 12, 2006

Reefer Madness

I guess it's official. VRX bought my ticket to Australia and I've been approved for a business visa. This friday they're gonna send me to the Queensland region (where the great barrier reef is) for 75 days with a company credit card, a rental car and five star accomodations. Fools. How am I supposed to work under these conditions? You get used to linen and cloth napkins lickity split. I saw some rust in my bathroom when I got home and it felt so ghetto. Hyatt days are here again. Soon. Wish I could bring some freakin' people along for the ride. Thems the VRX blues.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's some great wine made in that region... you should sample as much as you can while you are there...but i'm sure you'll be up to that task.

June 12, 2006 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home