Thursday, July 26, 2007

Toledo. The one in Ohio, not Portugal.





I have not really posted anything in a while as I only take pictures of things that I find weird. Ohio has been suprisingly normal. Well, a huge mint green hotel is kind of bizarre to me. My hotel contact asked me today, "So. What do you think of the new colour." Ahhhh. Well, it's colourful and it really stands out."

On my day off a few days ago I went and saw an ATP Women's Tennis Final. Both a singles final and a doubles final. There was hardly anybody there, not like the US Open in NYC. The first match was a bit of a blow out but the doubles was quite close. For the doubles I snuck down to the first row just to the left of court right behind where they were serving. I even got hit by a ball! Actually it landed behind me, bounced back and landed on my shoulder. Threw it back to the perky ball girl.

I have two more hotels in Ohio and then I'm off to Daytona Beach for one hotel and then off to Vegas to shoot the Golden Nugget.

I'm off to eat oysters at a restaurant in Toledo. Tchau.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home