Friday, June 15, 2007

Missouri loves company




Missouri is filled with family values. Basically religious whities with families that are suspicious of anyone who is not like them. Maybe it's just me? Single white male in his thirties walking around the hotel pool dressed in his downtown fancy pants. Can't blame 'em I guess.

The second photo I placed on the VRX company blog ...

VRX Playground

Greetings,

Yesterday I photographed my first playground for VRX Studios where I had an unexpected visitor. He did not stay for long, he seemed to be in a hurry. "Michael, where are you going?" "Walmart" he said. "Why?" He replied, "boys pants, half off."

Luckily this did not get me fired. David the CEO replied ... nice one :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home