Thursday, July 19, 2007

Everyone into the Pool


Notice the ool. See that there is no "P" in it ... I took a photo of this sign yesterday at my Baymont Hotel in Oxford. Oxford Ohio ... Oh look, a spider the size of a quarter is on the wall ... excuse me ... great, tried to kill it with a newspaper but it just landed in one of my camera bags ... probably still alive. I think I still have scars from the spider bites I got in that Days Inn in Jersey.

Left the headlights on in my rental car again. Had to wait two hours at a Burger King in Wilmington Ohio ... the spider is back, finally got the poor soul with a rolled up newspaper .... anyways, had to wait forever for the Hertz guy to show up. I think I ought to tatoo the Road Side Assistance number to my ass. No. Too hard to read there.

While I was waiting I went to CVS. CVS is a drug store chain in the United States kind of like London Drugs in Vancouver. I guess I missed the entrace and went to far. Some guy asked me, "are you looking for the ARMY?" Are you crazy? "No. CVS."

These are some of the small random details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home