Sunday, December 03, 2006

My new front yard



So here's the view from the deck of my new home. Sweet! Can't complain! I spent last night sleeping with Bretta by the fire. A real fire not one of those Canadian Tire spinning light show jobs. Oh, and Bretta is a chocolate lab. I'm now a roomie with my good pals Olaf and Michelle on Panorama Drive (VRXers giggle now) which is only accessible by boat. So come on by if you have your own boat and we'll drive golf balls at the pesky kayakers. Ciao for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ema said...

wow Panorama drive looks amazing. Hope you are doing well in your new magic home. Forgot to give your Christmas card on Monday and I was carrying it with me, silly me. Will chat soon. Fromdamp England ema

December 15, 2006 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home