Friday, September 08, 2006

Garden State






Apparently New Jersey is known as the Garden State. I think it should be renamed the toll-booth state or maybe the biker state as there appears to be a Harley dealership in every small town. I stuck a twenty in the machine at the laundromat to get some change and I felt like I hit the jackpot. Wasn’t expecting them all to be quarters. I’m sure they won’t last long with all these freakin’ toll-highways. Took some pictures at the boardwalk area at Wildwood, less than an hour south of Atlantic City. I’m now in Bridgewood. I was sitting outside my room on the second floor enjoying the sunset and eating some fine Jamaican curried goat I managed to find at a take-out place when I saw three wild turkeys walking across the road. The traffic halted to allow the fourth member of the family to catch up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ema said...

wow Dean the photos look great, it is not NY but hope you are having fun. where the hell did you find Jamaican food there, lol!
kisses em

September 10, 2006 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dean
Enjoying your sense of humour with some of these shots.Keep up the good work.Mom & Dad

September 14, 2006 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home