Friday, September 08, 2006

Dazed in Days Inn






I thought I’d take some pictures of my room. I thought it would make for an interesting anthropological study. None of it is set up for the pictures. I think the details are interesting. I forgot to take a picture of the dead hooker in the bathtub. Next time. It wasn’t me officer, she was there before I arrived. I didn’t want to bother the maid. Besides I’m not paying for the room so what right do I have to complain? Nobody’s reading this anyways ... Went for a drive through the heart of Atlantic City. If you took a runned down block of NYC and mixed it with a bunch of 1980's Vegas hotels and stuck them on the boardwalk of lonely cement sand coloured east coast beach then you’d have it. I think the Monopoly game is based out of here, there was some kind of Monopoly museum and all the avenues are named after different States. You can see why Donald Trump almost lost all his money here as there are numerous tacky Trump buildings here. Lots of bands are playing here including Paul Simon, the Who, Elton John, Jeff Beck, and Lionel Richie. I’ll pass on the last one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never get off the boat...

September 11, 2006 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make your bed you lazy arse! What an embaressment. I Hope Mom's not looking at this. And clean up that dead hooker. Don't be so lazy. A mixture of water and baking soda, mix to a thick paste consistancy really does the trick.

September 17, 2006 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home