Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Manuscript Complete!

Coconut Shrimp



Whew! I just finished off the last of the photos so now my Tiki book manuscript is now complete! Twenty original food recipes, eleven original drink recipies with over thirty photos, dozens of illustrations and a 35,000 word story. It's making me tired typing that sentence. I just have to finish off a Blurb sample book and then it's time to approach publishers!

Again, my book is entitled, "Terrance Ignatius Tipple: The Tiki Time Traveller - Book 1 - 2012 The Pre-Apocalyptic Luau." Say that five times fast. It only took about a year and a half, a whole pile of money and lots of sweat and Bourbon. I thought I'd make a book because I thought it would be easier than making another film. Ha! Good thing I'm slightly delusional. Or very.

I better get this proposal off soon before the world ends and it's too late! Time for a well deserved Mai Tai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home