Monday, April 25, 2011

Hockey Night in Naramata



I just got back from a week of touring in the Okanagan wine country region. It was a real success. I have potentially five new clients and made some new friends. The vines are still not blooming yet as it's the coldest spring in a hundred years so it's hard to make lush green pretty pictures when they are a bunch of gnarled sticks! I'm hoping to head back this summer and definitely in the fall during harvest time. Everyone tells me to come back sometime between late September and before Halloween.

I brought back eight bottles of wine. Five I got for free because I am going to photograph them for a few clients. I can't wait to see the rolling hills and winding roads of Naramata when it's exploding with grapes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home