Thursday, April 30, 2009

Park Hyatt Beijing




I am truly enjoying my stay here at the Park Hyatt in Beijing. I am wearing the softest and most comfortable bathrobe that I have ever warn. My room has its own cappuccino machine! And remote controlled blinds. The lobby of this hotel is on the 63rd floor and the hotel really comes alive at night with the fantastic Bladerunner view of Beijing. The guest rooms are actually below the lobby and are on floors 39 to 47. The building in the middle with the red cube is my hotel. The red cube section is three floors, the lobby, a bar, and a restaurant, the highest one in Beijing. I get to photograph that one soon.

The other picture is the control center for my toilet! It looks more like the controls of a dishwasher as it has a rinse cycle, pulsating and oscillating modes, front and rear cleaning with a soft mode. How thoughtful. The buttons on the top suggest that it might even make a cappuccino. Also, the toilet lid automatically raises when I enter the bathroom. The seat is heated, which I find disturbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home