Saturday, February 28, 2015

Meet Maynard the (formerly) Homeless Bear


Say hello to my new roomie, Maynard! Someone had abandoned him a couple of days after Valentine's near my building's laundry room so I decided to give him a nice warm home. (Don't tell him that I'm currently working on a show called Yukon Trappers, he might get upset!) 

I must admit that part of the reason I have him around is selfish. I knew he'd be a great chick magnet. But like any beauty, after awhile you have to wonder, is that all you've got? 

I'm not sure where he came from originally? Maybe the Island of Misfit Toys? He doesn't talk too much. And damn can he meditate! He can hold the pictured pose for hours without moving. Impressive! I think I can actually learn something from the little guy. I guess I already have?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home