Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Halloween on the Satandam

s


It was my first Halloween on a ship and it was quite interesting to say the least. I dressed up as a "tacky tourist" but the crew and the passengers got the joke instantly that I was portraying the worst guest ever. Part of my costume was to complain about everything I could possibly think of. It was a big hit!

I am writing this at sea en route to Hawaii! It is a bit rough now and freaks me out a bit, just like turbulence on a plane. I can't believe that in a short time I will be in Bora Bora!  Here is my schedule until the 21st of December.

San Diego
Honolulu, Hawaii - overnight!
Lahaina, Maui - overnight!
Hilo, Hawaii
Fanning Island
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Raiatea, Society Islands
Papeete, Tahiti - overnight!
Avatoura, Rangiroa
Taiohae, Nuka Hiva
San Diego

Because I am working I will go on tours of almost all of the ports. I probably won't make any money but the footage and the experience will be amazing. I am trying my best to get as much rest as possible. I can't wait to go surfing in Waikiki and Lahaina. If I have time I'll rent a convertible and cruise around Oahu with a beauty at my side. Living the dream!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home