Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random moments in Quebec



I still can't figure out why there was a crystal ball on a small Satanic looking antique table in one of the suites of the Hilton Lac Leamy in Quebec? What do they get up to in these rooms? I might of won the award for the weirdest self portrait. It had to be done.

The east coast seems to have a thing about moose. I've seen moose sculptures, moose statues and of course I've had a few Moosehead's myself. Beers of course. I snapped this shot while my hotel contact in Montreal wasn't looking.

Jean Chretien walked right by me in a hotel hallway of the Hilton Bonaventure in Montreal and I didn't even notice. I was dialed in to the security dudes with the wired earpieces instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home